---Most of our products can be delivered same day if product is in season and on hand. To assure same-day delivery, orders must be received by Noon, Monday - Friday and by 11:00 am on Saturdays. Orders received after that time may be delivered the following day.
The minimum subtotal for delivery is $35.00 + a delivery fee *depending on the zip code + tax. The delivery fee is based on location from Lilygrass and ranges between $8.95-$20.00 per location. Some distant zip codes have a minimum subtotal of $50.00 or $100.00. call for specific location and zip code pricing.
to provide you the very best, we carefully hand-deliver each arrangement directly to your recipient from our brick-and-mortar building and also make deliveries nationwide through Teleflora.
---As a transportation service provider, deliveries are made by the end of the day on the published delivery commitment order date for the selected service and destination. It is the customer’s responsibility to inform when placing the order of any time restriction regarding recipient. Please do not “assume” when the order will be delivered. We cannot estimate a time of delivery. To request a delivery time frame, inform employee during checkout. We will do our best to accommodate your preferences.
Delivery time frame Options and Charges:
- Before Noon delivery: (can be honored if requested by 10am day of) - $5.00 extra delivery fee added to zip code charge.
- Time Range delivery: (if wanting a delivery within 2-hour window of ordering) - $15.00 extra delivery fee added to zip code charge.
- At specific time delivery or after deliveries have been cut off for that day: (Hot Shot) - $25.00 extra delivery fee added to zip code charge.
---Delayed or Canceled deliveries
events and other disruptions may occur and cause delays for deliveries. Our top priorities are the safety and well-being of our team members and providing the best service to our customers.
The delivery may be delayed due to:
- Seasonal weather events
- an incorrect address or ZIP code
- unavailability or refusal of an appropriate or eligible person to accept or sign for delivery; for example, staff at funeral homes and hospitals have final decision on delivery date and times.
- security or other regulatory issues, including permanent, regular, or daily security procedures at the recipient location: for example, gated community.
- Road construction
- Recipient leaving location of delivery prior to end-of-the-day delivery date without notifying staff in initial ordering process; in this case- we will ask for an alternative address for delivery or request next day delivery. * additional fee may apply. No refund given.
In the event of a delay delivery, we will make a decision that is in the best interest of the customer and recipient and delivery at next available time. The delivery can be suspended, modified or revoked at our sole discretion without prior notice to you.
---Recipient Not Home
If the recipient is not answering door when the driver attempts a delivery, we will:
- Call the recipient to see if they are home but not answering the door,
- if no answer…we will check with surrounding neighbors to see if the order can be left with them and leave a note on the recipient's door letting them know where the order can be picked up.
- If no answer…we will call sender to see if they can get ahold of recipient- Depending on weather- can leave on recipient’s porch.
- If no answer…we will leave a note on recipient’s door asking them to contact the florist to reschedule.
our shop serves the following areas:
- Metro oklahoma city (within our delivery areas)
- Surrounding Metro Oklahoma City (additional delivery charge)
- warr acres
- The Village
- Nichols Hills
- mustang (additional delivery charge)
- Midwest City / Del City (additional delivery charge)
- El Reno (additional delivery charge)
we also deliver to the following facilities in our delivery areas:
- Funeral Homes
- Rehab Centers
- Nursing and Assisted Living Centers