Flowers can be very comforting and serve as a beautiful reminder of a loved one during a time of loss. Sometimes there are no words and only hugs will do. Other times the right words at the right time can bring some comfort.
Here are some suggested messages for those difficult times when it’s hard to find the right words for the card when sending flowers.
Sympathy card messages for the loss of a loved one:
- “The beautiful memories of your loved one will forever be imprinted on our hearts.”
- “Sending prayers and comforting thoughts to you and your family during this difficult time.”
- “Love is a bond that can never be broken. Sending love and prayers to you during your time of loss.”
As with all messages, be sure to personalize it as much as you can. Use their names and consider including a short personal memory as well.
Other times for sympathy flowers may include divorce, job loss, or any other major losses that alter the course of someone’s life. A sweet gesture from a person they care about during an uncertain time in their lives may be just what they need.
Here are some messages that you could include with the arrangement:
- “Major life changes can be scary at times, but they also bring beauty. I hope this bouquet reminds you of the beautiful times you have ahead of you.”
- “Thinking of you and wishing you brighter days ahead.”
- “As one chapter closes, remember that another one has just begun. Sending good thoughts your way as you turn the page to your next chapter.”
Whatever message you choose, as long as it’s written with sincerity and genuine concern, it will certainly bring a little ray of sunshine on their cloudiest of days.
Lilygrass flowers and decor